Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prayers Appreciated...

As a general rule, I like to keep my blog entries as upbeat as possible. Finding that bright spot in my day and focusing on it, puts my life into perspective.

Well yesterday was one of those days with no bright spot.

Very suddenly my dear husband was laid off from his job. This is the second time this year. He is in the technology field and many companies are struggling.
My husband is a rock and this has really shaken him. He is such a good provider and takes his responsibility very seriously. What a wonderful man he is.
I would just like to ask that if our family comes to mind, that you would just say a little prayer. We are resting in God's hands and waiting to see His plan.
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate all of you.
In God's Love, Tami

P.S. WE GOT SNOW! It was only a little, but as you can see my kiddos were thrilled!

10 comments:

  1. Praying...
    We have experienced the same in times past. I can certainly empathize. As always, God is an amazing and miraculous provider.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ((Tami)) I was wondering, in my spirit, if you were doing ok...So I prayed. I am so very sorry. My heart aches for you. Your family can rest knowing this family has you covered in prayer...Love, your friend, Carrie.

    P.S. You are doing ok from the storms, yes? Snow is wonderful! Don't children just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definately pray for you. My husband is in a similar field and we only this year found (well God did :o)a reliable job after almost 5 years.
    I am encouraged by your trust in the Lord.
    We got snow this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tami,
    We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Keep looking up to Jesus!
    Love,
    Nida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tami,
    So sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for you and your loves.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tami,

    Oh I'm *so* glad I checked in today. I will pray!

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I will pray for you. I'm so sorry.

    Love and Prayers,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tami,
    I will be praying for you and your loves.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tami,

    Just wanted to pop in and let you know we prayer for you guys in our family prayer time this week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your prayers are so appreciated. Thank you so much. In God's Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete