Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
This last week has been a whirl of loving preparations.
We are ready here to host 35 loved ones and spend a lovely afternoon together.
Good food, good companionship, yummy pies ~ BLISS.
I am thankful for:
22. The beautiful 23lb. turkey that my Mom brought to me today.
23. My dear hubby and children who helped clean our house this week.
24. Bits of sunshine and warmth breaking through the rain.
25. God's loving provision everyday, in every way.
26. My mom spending the entire day before Thanksgiving helping me prepare.
27. A beautiful evening church service - truly a blessing.
I pray that you are all having a blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you.
In God's Love, Tami
Friday, November 21, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
16. I am thankful for the comfort of my home and a husband that does the dishes :~)
17. I am thankful that our doctor was able to get a very sick almost 7 year old in yesterday. Poor little guy has a double ear infection. Oh so grateful for medical technology.
18. I am so thankful that God gave us the miracle of our second son, 7 years ago today.
Lots and lots to be thankful for. God is so good.
Have a blessed and productive Tuesday. In God's Love, Tami
Friday, November 14, 2008
When I look through their eyes I see a world of hope and possibility.
“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew Verse 18
Have a truly blessed Friday. In God's Love, Tami
Thursday, November 13, 2008
- The Lord's love and forgiveness given so freely.
- A warm, dry, and cozy home on these rainy days.
- A wonderfully loving and hardworking husband.
- Our freedom to choose the leaders of our country.
- A incredibly loving and welcoming new church.
- The beautiful colors of God's creation during the Fall.
- A cup of coffee and knitting with a good friend.
- Morning cuddles with sweet babes.
- God's sweet gift of a daughter.
- The loving provision of nourishing food.
- The endless kisses given by my children.
- Little peeks of sunshine through the rain.
- The gift of motherhood, to my oldest son, 12 years ago today.
I love November. We have a lot of celebrating to do. I am so thankful everyday for the wonderful and precious ones that God has placed in my life.
Celebrating our lives and loved ones is one of my favorite ways to bring glory to God, a celebration of His gifts and His love. My thankful heart overflows.
I pray that you are all having a blessed Thursday. In God's Love, Tami