Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks::Days 28-30


I has been a beautiful month, full of thankfulness for all we are blessed with. I am so excited for it to almost be December. I *love* Christmas. We were so excited that we put up our tree yesterday. We will finish the rest of the decorating today. We've enjoyed a blessed and restful 4 day weekend. I am truly refreshed after a very busy month. Bring on the Christmas festivities!


I am thankful for:

28. A clean house that recovered nicely from our houseful on Thanksgiving.

29. All Christmas gifts that are nearly completed, right on schedule.

30. For the gift of our Lord and Savior, and for this season of celebration.


I pray that you are all having a blessed and restful weekend.

In God's Love, Tami

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good holiday. Now the Christmas season is upon us. You seem so organized and ready for it all. I hope your family is blessed all the way through to the new year!

    ReplyDelete