- The Lord's love and forgiveness given so freely.
- A warm, dry, and cozy home on these rainy days.
- A wonderfully loving and hardworking husband.
- Our freedom to choose the leaders of our country.
- A incredibly loving and welcoming new church.
- The beautiful colors of God's creation during the Fall.
- A cup of coffee and knitting with a good friend.
- Morning cuddles with sweet babes.
- God's sweet gift of a daughter.
- The loving provision of nourishing food.
- The endless kisses given by my children.
- Little peeks of sunshine through the rain.
- The gift of motherhood, to my oldest son, 12 years ago today.
I love November. We have a lot of celebrating to do. I am so thankful everyday for the wonderful and precious ones that God has placed in my life.
Celebrating our lives and loved ones is one of my favorite ways to bring glory to God, a celebration of His gifts and His love. My thankful heart overflows.
I pray that you are all having a blessed Thursday. In God's Love, Tami