Thursday, November 27, 2008
This last week has been a whirl of loving preparations.
We are ready here to host 35 loved ones and spend a lovely afternoon together.
Good food, good companionship, yummy pies ~ BLISS.
I am thankful for:
22. The beautiful 23lb. turkey that my Mom brought to me today.
23. My dear hubby and children who helped clean our house this week.
24. Bits of sunshine and warmth breaking through the rain.
25. God's loving provision everyday, in every way.
26. My mom spending the entire day before Thanksgiving helping me prepare.
27. A beautiful evening church service - truly a blessing.
I pray that you are all having a blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you.
In God's Love, Tami