Monday, November 3, 2008

November


I would have to say that November is the busiest month of the year for us.

We have 3 of our children's birthdays, followed closely by Thanksgiving (that we are hosting this year-nearly 40 people......eek!) and I am spending every bit of spare time creating handmade-with-love Christmas gifts for friends and family. If I get all the gifts made and wrapped by the end of November that means a lovely December full of baking yummy treats, snuggling by the fire, crafting fun decorations, reading Christmas stories, cookie exchanges, and lots of knitting just for fun. Sounds simply wonderful to me.

I pray that a little planning ahead makes for a stress free and simply beautiful Christmas.

I pray that you are having a blessed and productive Monday.

In God's Love, Tami

2 comments:

  1. November is busy here too, minus the birthdays. We celebrate Christmas right after Thanksgiving with one side of the family. But that actually makes December a bit easier by splitting up the last minute Christmas details.
    Thanks for the sweet comment yesterday. Our house is very quiet today without our little dog. The other animals and all the people are quite sure how to act.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beyond words beautiful! You have an eye for light. Remarkable!
    I hope you have a blessed month and the "busy" doesn't stress you too much. I'm glad you will have loved ones with you for Thanksgiving as well.
    And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete