Friday, January 30, 2009

Better Late Than Never


I know that Christmas is a distant thought in most of your minds, but I had to tell you of a wonderful book and movie we discovered.

I waited and waited most of December for the dvd to come to us from the library and it just now came available. So worth the wait.

We actually received a beautiful copy of the book as a Christmas gift. Seriously, I can't get through it without a little happy cry. (as my kiddos call it).

The title is "The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey". Find it and watch it or read it.

We are ending our week with errands this morning. Then back home where I am continuing on my decluttering and simplifying. I am pretty sure that simplifying is a journey rather than a destination. There is always more to do.

I pray that you are all having a blessed and productive week.

In God's Love, Tami

1 comment:

  1. I love books with beautiful illustrations. I'll look for it at my library. Hope you are having a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete