This week I am grateful for:
- Warmer temperatures and less rain.
- Garden plans, that are coming along nicely.
- A hard working husband sending out lots of resumes.
- A productive week of homeschooling, with lots of joyous learning.
- Time to work on fun sewing projects.
- Time catch up on my reading.
- Lots of laughter with children who are *best friends*.
- Quiet time by candlelight with Jesus before my family wakes.
- Grace and provision.
Thank you again for your prayers. Make sure that you leave a comment after my "give-away" post. I will be drawing a name next Wednesday.
Have a beautiful and blessed weekend.
In God's Immense Love, Tami