Sunday, December 18, 2011

::Some thoughts::


     I think so much about how I would like to spend the precious amount of time I have after the days tasks are completed.
     I know that I love to write. Blogging and journaling satisfy me in that.
     I would also like to be a person that teaches. I don't want to be a teacher, as in college degree, but a person that folks can come to if they want to learn something. Does this make sense?
Mostly, I would like to help people learn skills, homemaking arts, etc. I can see teaching knitting, sewing, bread making, soapmaking, or canning. Knowledge I believe is useful, knowledge that is being lost because it is not being handed down through the generations anymore.
     I love to make things. Having a creative outlet is very important for me. Being able to create everyday is vital for me. I don't generally sell the items I make though. Mostly, I love to make things that bless my family and gifts for loved ones. I do sell a few things through Etsy, and I find that fun.
     I actually sounds like I have a pretty good idea of what I want.
Now I will just pray for direction. And that's a good place to start.
Have a blessed day, Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment