Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy Days, Beautiful Weather

This is a photo of our backyard yesterday morning. We are having the most glorious fall weather. It's been sunny and dry, with a crispness in the air, I love it. The sky has been the most magnificent color of blue, so beautiful. God is so good to give us all the wonderful colors of nature to enrich our senses.
I am the busiest lady this week. Three of my darling kiddos have birthdays this month.
I love to make gifts for them, so that is what I am doing this week. Every spare moment I have been working on a quilt for Michael, to keep him nice and warm this winter.
I made a doll for Lisa-Marie, and Daddy will be fashioning a bed for her new friend.
J.D. will be receiving some knightly dress up gear and a wooden bed for his pirate boy doll.
I will be sure to unveil all of these treasures after their presentation.

I must be off to fit in some gift-making time before bed. I also want to spend time on my Art Journal. I plan on posting my creative progress later in the week.

Have a wonderful and restful night with your treasured families.
In God's Love, Tami

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tami :)
    I am popping in to say hello and I am greeted with beautiful Washington weather! We have cousins in Vancouver and boy, it is not often they get nice weather. Actually, we almost moved there 8 years ago and we still have a longing to move there. In my opinion, it is the most beautiful spot in America. But, God has us here and for that I *will* rejoice..and yes, Tami, I am getting very excited to start homemaking gifts! Have a wonderful day, my friend, love, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete