Wednesday, March 28, 2012

made me smile


Eric was very busy at work today :~)
He created this in Photoshop and posted it on Facebook for a good laugh.
What he wrote was very sweet, and so very true.
I made a very wise choice I do believe.

Here is what he wrote:
"It just occurred to me that if you absolutely, positively want to know if the person you’ve decided to spend the rest of your life with is a good choice; you can ask yourself one simple question. Would you choose that person as your apocalypse buddy? If your answer is yes then you have chosen wisely. If your answer is no then take a good long look at that person and if you’re thinking “Yep, this person is zombie food” you may just want to rethink your relationship. I’m just saying."

Have a great evening, Tami
 

2 comments:

  1. Has he been watching "The Walking Dead"?! Funny...and probably very true! Just sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete