Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Loving Gift


This photograph is one of the loving gifts my husband gave me for our anniversary. He set up a whole photoshoot in our garage and very sneakily photographed the children without me knowing......what a guy.

He knows me well. We have a whole collection of black and white photos on the wall of our livingroom. I was absolutely thrilled to be able to add a new picture of the children. What a priceless gift.

Here's another corner of our livingroom, bejeweled with lovely photo memories in antique frames.
I just love this one.......4 sets of dirty feet, all tired out from a full and glorious day, ready for a good bath.

I just love photographs, each one captures a moment in time, that is forever gone, but revives each time we look at the image.

I love taking photographs, too. It enables me to preserve these very special moments while my children are young. Time passes too quickly for me, I think.

Last night, we had a very lovely and delicious meal at a local Italian restaurant. It was such a nice anniversary, and such a beautiful day.

Have a wonderful evening. Blessings, Tami

1 comment: