Friday, August 31, 2007

Simply Summer

The end of the summer is my favorite part. We get to cool off a bit, and reap the harvest that we have sowed. I have a very small garden, so we only planted our favorites. Zucchini, beans, tomatoes, broccoli, romaine, spinach, celery, and a host of herbs.

Me and my little friend, Ruby. We had quite a few beans ready today. Perfect for our supper.

Lisa-Marie age 3, loves to cut off mama's head when she takes pictures........giggle, giggle.


I so enjoy the simple meals of summer. A big yummy salad, chicken patties on whole wheat buns with all the fixins, and a big pitcher of ice water.

These are the roses my dear husband gave me on our anniversary, aren't they beautiful......
We had such a lovely, simple, and full day here today. My very favorite kind of day. We are starting to get a nip in the air at night here in the Pacific NW. You can smell fall in the air.

Have a blessed evening, Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment