Saturday, September 22, 2007

By The Spirit



When I first heard this term, I had no idea of what this actually meant.

I did not know that the Holy Spirit was not just reserved for appearances during church services.

I remember feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit during worship at church. That envelope of warmth wrapped around me, feeling like I was floating on air. I just always assumed that the Spirit of God *entered* the sanctuary somehow and was there.

I had no idea that this was something I had waiting in me all this time, just waiting for me to live with and live by.....

*You mean that the Holy Spirit lives within me?*-I was a changed woman.

There are endless ways that my life has been blessed, by God revealing this to me. I couldn't believe that it took me so long to listen to God in this, and how life altering it immediately was.

Living by the Spirit, I bring my emptiness before the Lord each morning and ask Him to provide me His full supply. Through Him all things are possible.

Loving by the Spirit, I ask the Lord to give me supernatural and sacrificial love for my husband, children, family, and friends. A kind of love that surpasses anything I could ever dream of.

Praise you Lord God for your greatness and mercy in showing the depths of your love for me, and opening my eyes to your Holy Spirit each day.
One of my favorite verses is Ephesians 3:16.
"I pray that out of His glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith."
All I can say is AMEN to that!

My prayer is that, we would all be touched by the Spirit of God today.

In God's Love, Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment