Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Gift and Another New Friend

This is what I saw from my kitchen window yesterday morning, as I was finishing up my quiet time with the Lord. All I can say is what a gift from God.


This little fella is "Blue Pirate Boy", J.D.'s very newest and very best friend. It seems with all the doll making that has been going on, my little men want in on the action. As I did with the last doll I made, all the materials were scraps and things I had on hand. J.D. is *so* pleased, and would now like very much, a little wooden bed for his pirate guy. It's a good thing he has a birthday coming up next month.

We had a full and wonderful day today. We had roasted chicken, steamed broccoli, and green salad for dinner. The house still smells so good.

I pray that you all had a blessed and productive day. In God's Love, Tami

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tami! These are so sweet! My children love making homemade playdough! And I'm sure your children love it everytime you tell them about their grammas playdough recipe..Love, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a sweet doll. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete