Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wee Friends

It seems that I am into all things small lately. We have been working on some little dolls this week. I found the most wonderful book called "Felt Wee Folk" at the library.

The dolls came together very easily and my kiddos are clamoring for more.

I made a 4" tall Mama and decorated a peg doll for the daughter. The book does have directions for the smaller sized felt doll, but I had the pegs already, so I thought I would give them a try.

I am going to pick up some silk flowers and make the fairy doll next. Isn't she so pretty!


Have a blessed Tuesday each of you. I am off to make more precious playthings with my little kiddos.

In God's Love, Tami

3 comments:

  1. Tami, those little dolls are so much fun to make aren't they? You did a wonderful job and I'm sure your children will have a great time playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so creative and crafty. They are adorable little dolls. My seven year old is taking a long hard look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tami!! Would you consider making me a few of those sweet treasures? I would love for you to consider it! If not that is fine, but if so please email me! I am sure others would be interested in them as well:-)

    ReplyDelete