Friday, February 15, 2008

Grateful Friday


It has been a long and very full week. I am beyond grateful for a 3 day weekend with my beloved and our kiddos.

I am also grateful for:

  • my thoughtful and loving husband, who always remembers me on Valentine's Day.

  • a break in the rain, so that we can get outdoors this weekend.

  • the signs of spring all around, and the promise of warm weather.

  • the taste of pancakes and syrup on a cold winter morning.

  • time with my children reading "Little House in the Big Woods".

  • one-on-one time spent with each of my children.

I pray that you all have a blessed weekend. In God's Love, Tami

4 comments:

  1. Tami,
    So many things to be grateful for, yes?
    I too, am very grateful for you!

    Love to you,
    Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are lovely, and your gratefulness is a sweet smelling sacrifice to the Lord.
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list, Tami. Beautiful flowers....and a 3 day weekend sounds wonderful! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami,

    I tagged you for a fun meme. Come over and take a look. Only participate if you want too :o)

    ReplyDelete