It has been a long and very full week. I am beyond grateful for a 3 day weekend with my beloved and our kiddos.
I am also grateful for:
- my thoughtful and loving husband, who always remembers me on Valentine's Day.
- a break in the rain, so that we can get outdoors this weekend.
- the signs of spring all around, and the promise of warm weather.
- the taste of pancakes and syrup on a cold winter morning.
- time with my children reading "Little House in the Big Woods".
- one-on-one time spent with each of my children.
I pray that you all have a blessed weekend. In God's Love, Tami