Mrs M. at A Mother's Musings tagged me for this fun little meme. Here it goes:
1. Were you named after anyone? The little sister of my Mom's childhood friend.
2. When was the last time you cried? last week.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes, depends on how fast I have to write.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Pastrami
5. Do you have kids? Yes, 4 beautiful treasures.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Occasionally
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? No way.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Frosted Shredded Wheat
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes
12. Do you think you are strong? Mind-yes, Body-sometimes, Spirit-yes
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Chocolate Fudge
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? Lack of preparedness.
17. Who do you miss the most?My Dad.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Black lounge pants and no shoes.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Yes
21. What are you listening to right now? My dryer spinning and TV in the background.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Olive green
23. Favourite smells? Mrs. Meyers geranium cleaning products and coffee.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Nancy.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely.
26. Favourite sports to watch? Litte monkeys "wrestling" in my living room.
30. Favourite food? Chocolate cake
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? The 2006 version of Little House on the Praire.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? green.
34. Summer or winter? Summer
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
36. Favourite dessert? Cheesecake
39. What book are you reading now? For the Children's Sake.
40. What is on your mousepad? No mouse pad.
41. What did you watch on tv last night? not a thing.
42. Favourite sound? Listening to the sweet conversations of children.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Hawaii.
45. Do you have a special talent? No, not really.....
46. Where were you born? Seattle, Washington
I tag Carrie, Sandra, and Paula.
I pray that you all had a blessed Monday. In God's Love, Tami