Thursday, February 21, 2008

I See

I love being outdoors. I feel the most connected with God and with my family, when we are out enjoying the splendor of God's creation. I feel so free. I can see with the eyes that God intended. I see the tiniest and most beautiful details all around. It takes my breath away. When I share this with my children, I witness their wonder and their love for God.

Here are some of the beautiful sights that we experienced together (and with our friends) this last week.




Friends, have a glorious and beautiful day tomorrow. In God's Love, Tami

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the photos. It is so cold here, I haven't been out to enjoy the treasures God has hidden in the snow.
    To me there is nothing more inspiring than God's handiwork.
    Much love to you today,
    amanda

    ReplyDelete